R. E. Harrington Plumbing, Heating & Utilities was started in Baltimore, Maryland by Robert Harrington, Sr. in 1990 and has grown to become widely regarded as the premier locally-based utility contractor in the Baltimore Metropolitan area of Maryland.
Our success is attributed to our ability to build trust with our clients by providing quality on time construction services.
Private and Public Works:
- Government, Industrial, Commercial, Schools, Residential
Drainage Installation and Repair:
- Mains, Laterals, Structures, Culverts
-PVC, RCP, HDPE, CMP, Ductile Iron
Sewer Installation and Repair:
- Mains, Laterals, Manholes, Pump and Lift Stations
Water Installation and Repair:
- Domestic, Fire, Backflow Prevention, Reclaimed
HVAC and Plumbing Installation and Repair
- Hot Water Tanks and Boilers
- Heat Pumps, Split Systems, Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Air Handling and Control Units.
We are experienced and always ready to assist you with getting your infrastructure constructed and when emergency happens, we are capable of getting things back up and running in an expedient fashion.
We provide quick mobilization and provide cost-efficient and timely repairs.
Our reputation for reliable timely repairs and construction is recognized by our clients, private and government.
Sign up to hear about our latest projects.
Send us a message or call us for a quote. All inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours.
300 West 23rd Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21211, United States